FAQ and General Info
1. Do I pay for my entire reservation upfront? You can, yes. If you prefer to pay a deposit, please call us at 570-525-3233. The balance will be due upon check-out. If you are booking Evergreen Cottage family suite, the deposit (50%) is already calculated at check out,
2. Is breakfast included? Unfortunately, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, buffet breakfasts are no longer preferred by most guests. We are going to offer our guests a breakfast discount coupon to be used at the Eagles Mere Sweet Shop. They offer delicious breakfast options and we are thrilled to partner with them.
3, Do I need to bring my own linens and towels? No, they are provided by the guesthouse.
4. Do you provide daily housekeeping services? No, but there are extra towels and toiletries in the hallway if you need something or forgot something.
6. What is your cancellation policy? During this time of coronavirus pandemic, full refunds are available if you need to cancel your reservation.
7. Is the Guesthouse pet-friendly? We welcome well-behaved dogs upon request. Simply select "add your best friend" to your reservation. We charge $25 per stay. Only one dog allowed per room. Please read the notes in the pet selection.
8. Is smoking allowed in the rooms? Smoking is allowed in outside areas only. No smoking is allowed in the guest rooms.
9. Are your rooms air conditioned? Yes, all rooms have window air conditioners.
10. Do your rooms have free Wifi and Cable TV? Yes
11. Where do I park my car? There is an adjacent parking area south of the Guesthouse on the hill.
12. Do you have in-room phones? No, we do not. Please note cell phone service can be spotty. We have a free landline in the guesthouse for local and emergency calls.
13. Do you provide beach towels? No, we do not. Please bring your own beach towels for the lake.
14. Is there any fee to use the lake? No, your temporary lake membership is included in your stay. Please check in with the beach desk and let them know you are guests at the Crestmont Inn Guesthouse.
15. Can I play golf or dine at the Eagles Mere Country Club if I am a guest at the inn? Yes you can! Reservations for dinner are required and green fees and cart fees are additional.
16. Are you going to be open in September and October? Yes we will be open thru the fall in 2020.
17. Is the Crestmont Restaurant open? No, unfortunately the restaurant has closed as of August, 2019. Local rescommendations provided.
18. Can I put my own boat in the Eagles Mere Lake? No, only boats registed by the EMA can be used on the lake. No outside boats are allowed.