FAQ and General Info
1. Do I pay for my entire reservation upfront? Yes
2. Is breakfast included? A sit down served hot breakfast is NOT included. However, a continental style breakfast is available in the cafe room in the Guesthouse. Coffee, tea, bagels, cereal, juices, yogurt and snacks are included and available in the guest pantry/cafe room.
3, Do I need to bring my own linens and towels? No, they are provided by the guesthouse.
4. Do you provide daily housekeeping services? No, but there are extra towels and toiletries in the hallway if you need something or forgot something.
6. What is your cancellation policy? Full refund if you cancel at least 7 days before your reservation starts. If you cancel within the 7 days prior to your reservation, we will refund 50%. We will refund you the entire 100% if we are able to re-rent the room. We try to be very understanding of unforseen circumstances.
7. Is the Guesthouse pet-friendly? We welcome well-behaved dogs upon request. Simply select "add your best friend" to your reservation. We charge $25 per stay. Only one dog allowed per room. Please read the notes in the pet selection.
8. Is smoking allowed in the rooms? Smoking is allowed in outside areas only. No smoking is allowed in the guest rooms.
9. Are your rooms air conditioned? Yes, all rooms have window air conditioners.
10. Do your rooms have free Wifi and Cable TV? Yes
11. Where do I park my car? There is an adjacent parking area south of the Guesthouse on the hill.
12. Do you have in-room phones? No, we do not. Please note cell phone service is extremely spotty. We have a free landline in the guesthouse for local and emergency calls.
13. Do you provide beach towels? No, we do not. Please bring your own beach towels for the lake.
14. Is there any fee to use the lake? No, your temporary lake membership is included in your stay. Beach passes will be given to you to hand in at the beach office during the summer months only.
15. Can I play golf or dine at the Eagles Mere Country Club if I am a guest at the inn? Yes you can! Reservations for dinner are required and green fees and cart fees are additional.
16. Are you going to be open in September and October? All reservations are going to be handled directly with Robin Real Estate for September and October. Please call them at 570-525-3929.
17. Is the Crestmont Restaurant open? No, unfortunately the restaurant has closed as of August, 2019. Local rescommendations provided.